NATHO Travel Nurse Benchmarking Analysis Coming Soon!
This Spring, NATHO members will have access to download the 2017 NATHO Travel Nurse Benchmarking Analysis.
As in 2016, this year’s analysis will be provided via Staffing Industry Analysts, which designs this benchmarking survey in conjunction with NATHO companies. For example, last year, 21 companies — representing 69% of the U.S. travel nurse market as of 2015 — responded to the survey from which the analysis was drawn.
The benchmarking analysis has previously provided data on topics including:
- Year-over-year revenue growth
- Percent of revenue billed to an MSP or standalone VMS
- Days sales outstanding
- Trends in travel nurse bill rates
- Aggregate revenue breakdown
- Data on Traveler housing costs and patterns in company-paid housing
- Gross margin
- Rebooking and fall-off rates
- Revenue and gross profit per recruiter
- Internal compensation
- Breakdown of Traveler titles and education
- And more!
Stay tuned to NATHO.org in the coming months for the 2017 NATHO Travel Nurse Benchmarking Analysis, which will provide valuable data which your organization can use to continue to grow and improve!